Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ah, YUM!

Over the last week I have been scourging everywhere trying to find recipes that not only I will enjoy but also that my children might enjoy, or at least try! Today I came across two cookbooks, well one cookbook and one website, that might meet all my needs for some good enjoyable vegan food! The first I have actually downloaded onto my kindle, not really the most readable method but none-the-less it works.

The book is called Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook, again you can purchase it through Amazon or via my second gem of the day, Post Punk Kitchen (www.theppk.com)!

Post Punk Kitchen is just amazing! Great recipes with a ton of alternative choices and lots of wonderful pictures. Yes, that's right I admit it, I base my choices on how pleasant they look in their pictures! If I am turned off by how they are presented so will my kids!

I hope these two sources help you in your search of delicious vegan cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment